Our first project is an apartment building with 50 units. 50% of the apartments are allocated for adults with developmental disabilities and the rest for tenants from the general population.
- We are in negotiations for the perfect plot of land on which to build.
- Gary Prager and his team at hord | coplan | macht have produced gorgeous renderings of our dream building.
- Jim Shipton at Point Consulting LLC and Elyse Dinnocenzo of Principle Land Planning have begun work with Jefferson County to establish feasibility.
- Stepping Stone Communities Board is considering alternatives for financing the project.
- We need generous supporters to step up to the plate to keep the project moving!